Dates, Venues and Entry Fees
Dates for 2020 festival:
- Choral Singing, Orchestras, Bands, Organ: 11 February 2020
- Speech & Drama: 18 February 2020
- Solo & Ensemble Singing: 17, 18 & 19 February 2020
- Piano: 17, 18, 19 & 20 February 2020
- Instrumental Classes: 19, 20 & 21 February 2020
- Millennium Competitions: 21 February 2020
- Concerto: 20 February 2020
- Recorders: 21 February 2020
- Young Musician of the Year: 22 February 2020
Time: Competitions generally start at 10 am each day but please check your tickets.
Please Note: The Festival Committee reserves the right to alter the dates if it is found to be necessary.
Note to trophy holders: Please return your trophy/ies in good time, before 10 January 20120, so that the 2020 winners may have their own award on the day.
Last date for receipt of entries:
20 December 2019
Choral Singing, Orchestras & Bands competitions:
St Mary’s Parish Church, High Road, South Woodford, London, E18 2PA
Nearest Underground station:
Central Line to South Woodford then walk or take 179 bus.
All other competitions:
Forest School, College Place, Snaresbrook, London, E17 3PY
Nearest Underground stations:
- Central Line to Snaresbrook, then walk or taxi.
- Victoria Line to Walthamstow Central then taxi or 20 bus (heading to Loughton/Debden).
The location of your competition will be printed on your ticket. This will be sent to you at least ten days before the competitions start.
Please Note: The Festival Committee reserves the right to alter the venues if it is found to be necessary.
- The Millennium Competition classes 991, 992 and 993 have special entry and accompaniment fees
- Where these apply, they refer to the competitor’s age on 1st September 2019.
- For a group/duet/ensemble, give the age of the oldest performer. The fee is determined by the age of the oldest performer, except for open classes.